Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY 2011

finally reach casa
not really tired~~
coz i'm not driving back here
 chinese new year past really really fast lo
just can enjoy初一&初二
^^
th shortest CNY in my life
>.<

anyway
it's still enjoy and happy
bring my dear meet my family members
*next year will meet hers too*
get quite a lot of ang pau this year
but not yet break my last year record
the amount is..................
wont tell here
haha
XD

2nd day of CNY
bak kut teh as main course
cook my my aunts
taste damn nice

Main Course
Bak Kut Teh

Drink
Lor Han Guo + Shandy 

Dessert
Fruit Rojak + Cuttlefish

during this CNY,
my stomach like tong sampah
telan everything as much as i  can
spare tyre come out dy
haha
XD

tonight
alone in casa
miss this CNY so much
suddenly wanna change phone desperately
ask my parents about DSLR
3.5 above will get it
but now me not only wanna get DSLR
but also laptop and phone too
^^
got surveying some phones
Samsung Galaxy series or the HTC
went to Digi store just now
all cost RM1k n above
i think must put away the DSLR 1st
get phone 1st
^^
Daddy Mommy
hope you all see this post...
haha
^^
dont want camera liao
give phone as 21st birthday ba...
^^
thanks ya~
^^


Wish Everyone Happy Chinese New Year
^^







No comments:

Post a Comment