Sunday, July 22, 2012

Batman : The Dark Knight Rises

Yesterday went to watch Batman @ TGV. I'm not the Batman fan, but more to Spiderman and others. I watched the Batman previous episodes, and i believe this episode is related to the previous episodes. Most of the part I'm not really understand, so I'm quite blur. It's a 2 hours 45 minutes long movie,but luckily the story line and the plot is very good, I'm enjoying it. Love all the cars, weapons and Batman's motorbike is super COOL!! But compare the fighting scene, I still prefer Spiderman because has a lot of moves, jump here and there, shoot the web and blah blah blah...Batman just i punch you, you punch me back...maybe his costume is heavy...IDK.  Batman is worth to watch. But i think you better watch the previous episodes first before watch the latest one. I think I will consider second round when I revised back the older episode.\



I like her

She's also a catwoman right?!




No comments:

Post a Comment