Friday, November 22, 2013

Dilemma

I am in dilemma for this whole month already. Decided to quit the current to explore new opportunities for my own career. Still waiting for the suitable time to submit my resignation letter since now still have ton of work to handle for my current company. Currently get offer with 2 jobs, totally different working environments, first 1 is networking field, 2nd is technical support role. The first one is quite fresh for me, and all the pay and stuff is good. BUT, the working hours will be like crazy for me. For the 2nd job, the working environment is superb! feel more like Google, open, free & relax working environment, but of course don't have the free canteen, place for you to cycle around.AND YES, the benefits is really good and beyond my expectation. This is where my dilemma come in to choose which job, and how to resign to my current job since the boss badly dont want me to leave!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment