Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dilemma Again!!

I already started my new job for about 2 months, so far everything going smooth. However, I started to doubt myself whether I do the right decision to leave my previous job. Let me list down the comparison for both jobs.

Current Job:

  • Higher pay
  • Good Staff Benefits
  • Fix working hours, 9 hours.
  • Have Shift and Meal allowance
  • Can't have much direct interaction with customer.
Previous Job:
  • Lower Pay
  • Poor Staff Benefits
  • Non fix working hours
  • Only OT allowance. 
  • Can travel around the world.
  • Can have direct interaction with customer. Meeting and presentation with customer. I like it.
  • I can do implementation and handle projects.
I don't know why i'm still struggling with what I actually want. Some people advice me to just go with the higher pay and better staff benefits. Some of them advice to go based on the job scope and interest in your work. This matter is in my head all the time~~~~

I need to make a right decision, that good to me in current and future as well.

Chill :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment