Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Section 114A kills my......

Section 114A kills my internet freedom. WAIT..not just me, it's the whole Malaysian. The more i read this law?amendment?rules? whatever, it's getting more and more ridiculous. Here is the chart for the Law Section 114A .


In simple word, if somebody using your name, and post some negative comment on the social media, and YOU will be sued or charge for improper use of network facilities. I'm using smartphone with internet ready, I log in my facebook apps and never log out. *Who the fcuk want to log in & out everytime they using FB. If somebody borrow my phone and use my FB to post those negative/inappropriate content, I sure kena sue kaw kaw.

For blogger including me, we are holding the responsible for anyone that post their negative comment in the blog. IMHO, the most ridiculous one is the last situation, if someone is connected to your wifi and post the inappropriate stuff, get ready for charge and eat curry rice liao~~

I know i'm going to make the thing changes by writing this post, but at least we can create the awareness to all the Malaysian about the 114A. Like this page in FB >1Million Malaysians against Evidence (Amendment) (No2) Act 2012< #STOP114A. Support the Internet Blackout Day which is today to show that we concern about the internet freedom.

#STOP114A

No comments:

Post a Comment