Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm Back

After a long long time, finally back to my blog again. 3 months ago, i went to China for working and in China.......they block most of the sites. Facebook?Blogger?Youtube? etc, and these are the websites i access most of the times. That's why i'm having trouble on accessing my blog. T_T

After back Malaysia, trying to catch my work and finally today feel a lil bit relief. Finally done ,most of my stuffs, but still lots of lines in my Need-To-Do list. Most of the stuff need to be settle by the next Monday since next week is the holiday week, Dewali and Awal Muharram. Even my boss not yet approve my leave. T_T .  *cross finger.

After back from overseas, feel like my work load start increasing and the pressure are getting on me. Hope myself can cope with it. All is well.

Wish all the Indian's friends happy Deepavali and to all Muslim Friend, Happy Maal Hijrah


No comments:

Post a Comment