Monday, November 12, 2012

Rims & Tires

yesterday was a really bad day for me. Thought my car having alignment problem, then sent to tire's shop for maintenance. Who knows, it's not just the alignment problem, tire's pattern not rotating in straight line..so that  it's cause my car to move to one side. Then i request the sifu to check on my rim as well to make sure my rim is ok. My front rim crooked.

After talking to the sifu, decided to change 4 rims and 4 tyres which cost me bloody expensive. 4 mugen rims, 4 16“ continental tires. Spend about 2 hours in changing tyres, alignment, balancing and camber adjustment and finally done. I get continental umbrella as a gift. *I'm not impressed with the umbrella, they at least to give me one time free service & maintenance at their workshop lo..XD

Just a little promotion, I never try Continental tires before, but the one i change i think it worth the penny i pay for. MC 5 Max Comfort, it really comfort. But still, it cost me a very high price. I will post my rims and tires picture tonight.

I'm not enjoying to spend few thousands to modify my car unless it really necessary. It's a really tough for me when i need to spend so much in sudden. I will take really good care of my car~~ I really need to thanks my parents as well for supporting me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment