Monday, August 5, 2013

Wishlist for my Car

Few months ago, i get Honda City replaced Proton Saga BLM, since then i feel like i'm starting to become the car enthusiastic liao...want the car to get better even the car is already good enough. Till now,still not much modification can apply on the car yet because of budget problem. *Not changing the car in coming few years so will take really good care on current car. Now still do some funding, spend less and just allocate some portion for the "Car Modification Plan Funding" from my working salary.

Here are some wishlist that i wish to apply on my car:


  1. Front Struct Bar *done
  2. Rear ARB
  3. Stiff Ring
  4. Performance Air Filter (K&N) *done
  5. VS + Grounding Cable*done
  6. Side mirror wrap  - Cosmetic
  7. Windows pillar wrap - Cosmetic
  8. Sport Rims *done
  9. Soundproof
  10. Seat wrapping - Leather 
  11. Bodykit 
  12. Projector headlamp
  13. City LED tail lamp
Overall. 30% completed. If anyone know the best workshop that can help me achieve my wishlist, please do suggest me as well. And maybe anyone has part time job for pocket money, PM me as well. *I'm working full time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment