Monday, August 5, 2013

Thanks, My Beloved Grandpa

Last week on the 26th July 2013, 6.35pm, the date and time i will remember in my life, the day my beloved grandpa passed away. All this is too sudden and quite hard for me to accept the fact. My grandpa been admitted to the hospital week ago due to fever, and condition getting worst in the continuous days. A days before, i was informed by my dad my grandpa condition is very critical doctor need us mentally prepared for the lost of my grandpa. At that time, i was in my duty when my dad informed me this news. I was shocked and just can't focus on my work. I worked till late night and all these things just can get off my head.

The next days, 26th July 2013, the day i lost my grandpa. As his grandson, i'm not able to see him for the last time...........................................................................

That night, i'm staying in the room alone, crying. The lost of my grandpa reminds me of a lot of memories we had since i was born. I growing up and stay with grandpa since i was a baby. My grandpa was a farmer, every evening i will follow my grandpa to the paddy field, he will fetch me using his old motorbike, i company my grandpa when he's busy working. He teach me how to catch fish, bringing to the river, buy me stuffs whatever i want. I wanna play football, he buy the football for me, i want to play basketball, he not just bought the ball for me, he make the basketball rim and board as well - all by himself. Grandpa also make a small pond beside of the house, so that we can enjoy our time fishing there. If i have to list down all the things he does for me, i will be a very long list.

On the year 2003, it a toughest time for me, my parents and my grandparents. A 13 years old kid, leaved his home and further secondary study at the college. My parents sent me there, we leave home 4am in the morning, my grandparents standing in front of the door waiving their hand and wish me luck. All these things i remembered it clearly. Time flies, 5 years passed by, i finish my study. After our family move to the city, not staying with my grandparents anymore, I still visit them every weekend. From 13 years old till now, i'm 23, my grandparents getting older and older, and also hard to get some time to meet them, unless if there is holiday then i will balik kampung to meet them.

I know both my grandparents very very miss me, and always ask my parents how am i doing, and always wish i can call them to have chat. Every time i meet my grandpa, he will always ask me about my studies, encourage me. Now i'm working, he is still encourage me on my work, support me~~~ Before i outstation to Japan, i have a phone chat with my grandpa, and that is the last phone call with my grandpa, and my last time to hear his voice...........................................................................................

I just want to say, a really really thanks to my beloved grandpa, for taking care of me since i was baby till now i'm a man. You never disappointing me whatever the things you've done for me. It will remember all the support, encouragement that help me go through all the obstacles in my life.

公,非常感谢你对从小到我长大的照顾,我永远会把你记在心里,不会忘记,你对我的支持,鼓励,教我做人道理,我永远会铭记在心里。祝你一路好走,阿公在西方极乐好好享受。

I hope we all can learn to treasure whatever you have, your family, friends.
珍惜所有一切,朋友,家庭,不要等到太迟才后悔。

R.I.P My Grandpa.



No comments:

Post a Comment